Monday, October 22, 2007

OUCH!!!

Sometime during last night's theatrics with *B* I majorly hurt my back, neck, and right shoulder. My neck is stiff, and around my right shoulder blade is swollen horribly. This makes taking care of *B* very difficult. Everytime I try to pick him up, a horrible shooting pain goes from my neck around my shoulder blade and down to my finger tips. A couple of times my arm has even went numb and I feared I would drop him. I'm going to have to have to see the Dr. tomorrow about it and hopefully he'll give me somethign for the pain and figure out what the problem is and fix it.

It's horrible being like this b/c DH doesn't have any more time off that he can take this year, and I don't trust myself being with *B* like this. Maybe I can get a family member to help me out, but I'm not holding my breath on that one either. Goodness I just pray to feel better. Now I'm off to soak in a warm tub since *B* is in bed and then apply muscle rub and to bed with me. Pray that a nights rest helps would ya?? Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.