Monday, October 22, 2007

First Night in His Crib

It was last night, and it SUCKED!!!

We put him to bed at the normal 9pm and he was up every 2 hours on the hour from there on out. He cried until I picked him up then I rocked and shushed him back to sleep after offering him a bottle and changing his butt when needed, only to do it again in an hour and a half later. Finally at 5am enough was enough and Mama needed her sleep, so I put him back in our room in his bassinet and he slept from then until 10am. Then as you probably would of guessed he's slept the biggest part of today. Up only to eat a bottle, have his butt changed and get a bath at 7pm then back to sleep each time. I'm hoping he sleeps through the night and it doesn't throw off his sleeping habits, but I guess only going through the rest of the night will tell.

I'm not sure how to get him to sleep in his crib without waking so many times and getting so worked up about it, so any advice would be great???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.