Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Watching You Sleep


One of my favorite moments throughout any day is watching you sleep. You look so peaceful and content and I love you more than words can express. Tonight as I held you in my arms and fed you your bottle, then I burped you and nestled you back against my chest to watch your little body relax and fall asleep I fell in love with you all over again. I love doing this every night. I also love it when I'm feeding you and you rub my arm with your tiny little hand as if you're thanking me for a job well done. Each breath you take and each move you make astonishes me, and makes my heart beat a little faster. I never realized how in love I could be with you and I was like that before I ever even met you, as you are the very reason for my being and the smile brought to my face daily. You are definitely my gift from God that I awaited for so long, and you are the best gift He could of ever entrusted me with. I'm glad that you picked me to be your Mama. I know now that life is truely not measured by the breathes we take, but by every moment that takes our breath away, and that is what being your mother has done to me. I Love You, Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.