Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mother Nature...

you're a cruel dispiteful bitch. I so wish that yesterday before I decided to POAS b/c it's been 7wks since I've had any bleeding (after my m/c) that you could of given me an inkling that you had AF lurking for me that day. I had no signs or symptoms of either one, but DH and I have had sex so that's why I POAS. Of course it was a BFN. Two hours later the hag arrived.

I really need to get into the OB/GYN as I'm a hot mess on my cycles. I just don't feel like it though. I'm simply tired of being poked and proded at, and only being told the next line of treatment when the last one made me produce eggs and blah, blah, blah.... I'm sure you've all been there. It's gets old really fast. I'm on a break and I'm checked out mentally from TTC. Maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't... but I refuse to consume my every thought with it from now on. It's the only way I feel I can heal myself from my loss and everything else.

4 comments:

  1. Never fails..... BFN POAS AF shows within minutes or hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has to be something in HPTs that trigger AF to rear within 24 hours of using them. Seriously, what is that?! Its like if you want to jump start things, POAS.

    Grrr. I'm sorry.

    I say take a break from TTC for now. When you're ready, you'll get back in the game. No sense forcing yourself in if your heart just isn't in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the conversation I just had with Mother Nature. I peed on a stick and, sure enough, my period started. Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know how she knows, but AF has a nasty habit of showing up right after you POAS. Its ridiculous how often it happens. Ridiculous and cruel!

    Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.