Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby!!

Three years ago today at 1:17pm you came into our lives. Mommy had an extremely difficult pregnancy with you (spotting from 7wks-13wks, pre-term labor at 26wks, and pre-ecclampsia at 30wks into full blown toxemia at 36wks) and an incredibly long labor (43hrs 17min of HARD induced labor), but the minute that you came into the world none of that compaired to you. You were 6lbs9oz and 20in of joy. Daddy and I had longed for you for what seemed like an eternity, and you have been well worth our wait. Each day being your mother is a new experience to me, and you marvel me in your awe numerous times daily. I'm so grateful for being your mother, and you are my happiness, joy, and my life. There is not a moment that I wouldn't move heaven and earth for you if I had to. I love you with all my heart and more. You are definitely not a baby any more though (even though you'll always be my baby), you're a devilishly charming toddler who's potty trained and into EVERYTHING!! You have your own personality and opinion on everything, and even on days that I can't stand that trait of your's coming out yet... I'm so proud of you and glad that you are you!! I wouldn't trade a single part of you for anything in the world.


We're not doing anything special for your birthday today, except making brownies per your request... but don't fret my darling blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy b/c your Spon*gebob party is on Saturday and it's sure to be an all out bash!! I hope that you have a wonderful day today, as you have made my life wonderful everyday since you came into it. Thank you baby for choosing us as your parents, we love you... xoxo!!

I'll leave ya'll with a slide show of *B* starting from his first ultrasound to now through the years. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Happy 3rd birthday little guy! I hope your day is special beyond words, and that your birthday party is the party to be envied for years. Your mama loves you so much, and I am glad you are a blessing in her life. She is one lucky mama, and you are one very blessed little boy. Happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.