Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shameless Advertising


I've never done this on my blog, but I have to throw a shameless advertisement out there. A couple of weeks ago I went to a Pure Romance party. I had soooo much fun. So much so that I'm thinking of becoming a consultant actually. I'm not shy or timid at all if you know my IRL, so this is a very fitting job for me if I go threw with it. Any way, if you've never been to a party or used the products that they have available I definitely recommend you going to a party or using their products. They're pretty inexpensive for good quality products, they DEFINITELY spice up the bedroom life. **Take my word on this (wink, wink).** Any how, after attending the party that I went to I decided to have my own party (you know until I make up my mind on becoming a consultant) and so I'm putting it out there for anyone that reads my blog and would like to order any of their products that you can do so from me until July 24th. I need payment made by that time too (cash, check, or credit) and your order will be shipped discreetly to your home within 2wks of the closing date of my party (July 25th). You can check out the products by clicking here at Pure Romance Products and then email me with any questions or orders at catrisha{underscore}tittle{at}yahoo{dot}com **Please insert the correct things in each bracket of my email address.**

PS: If you don't feel comfortable giving me your payment info or sending me your payment I can give you the name and address of the consultant doing my party for you to give that info to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.