Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oral Surgery

I had to have my wisdom teeth surgically removed on Nov.1st. It was simply dreadful. Upon waking I bawled like a little baby wanting my husband. I did however have some good dreams about *B* while I was out. Can't remember what they were, but I remember telling the nurse who woke me that I was dreaming about my baby. I'm doing alright now, but I was having alot of pain on the left side and I thought that I was getting or already had dry socket, here it was a piece of macaroni and cheese stuck in the hole from the night after sugery when I ate it. I've been brushing my teeth and rinsing with warm salt water, but it never came out. I finally got the nerve to look in there today b/c I had a weird taste coming from that side of my mouth and I thought it was infection and I saw that. I got out the tweezers and got it out. My goodness does it ever feel better now. Hopefully that hole will start closing up and healing since the other two have already started to do so. Unfortunately though since that food was in there I do have a little infection. I'm taking anti-biotics or the next 5days still so hopefully that will make it go away and won't warrant another office visit. It's been hard that is for sure, but I'm healing. Now only if *B* would stop head butting on either cheek things would be a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.