- He's a hard worker and excellent provider for our family.
- He's an amazing father in many areas.
- He has a big heart and will do anything for anyone.
- He's a wonderful lover when he puts effort into it.
- He's a jack of all trades and can do just about anything handy that needs doing around the house.
- He helps me out with house hold chores occasionally.
- He's a great snuggler.
- He's a great cook.
- He's great at encouraging me and everyone else.
- He's an awesome supporter in most everything I do.
- He's not very good at listening when things are important.
- He lacks patience and is short-tempered at times.
- He's not romantic or spontaneous anymore.
- He's jealous alot, and accusive.
- He doesn't give credit to me where credit is due, and I rarely get a chance to have "me" time b/c he's got some lame reason.
The positive that I picked to make emphasis on was his snuggling and cooking skills. He made dinner tonight and it was excellent. I told him so, and that he was an incredible cook and that I loved when he cooked for us. Tonight I asked him to keep me warm b/c we went to the races as well, and my has fall came early. He put his arm around me, and pulled me close to him. I told him I loved being so close to him and in his arms, b/c it made feel safe and secure. Loved moments like tonight.