Friday, September 3, 2010

Love Dare- Day 6

Day 6: Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life. Proverbs 16:32, Colossians 3:12-14, Philippians 4:6-7, Exodus 18:17-23, Proverbs 25:16, Matthew 12:34, James 4:1-3, Ephesians 4:31, I Timothy 6:9-10, Acts 24:16

Today I decided to react to yesterdays comments, but with a clearer thought process. I addressed the other guy issue and the weight issue. I explained to DH that I am trying to find a healthier new me, but it's not going to happen over night. I didn't gain all this weight over night and losing it over night is just as unhealthy as being fat. He agreed and told me that he would help me in the process where ever I wanted and needed help. I have to confess though that I'm losing weight only to get pregnant again and seemingly become obese again, b/c well you gain weight while pregnant. So, that is one wrong motivation I'm letting go of. I've decided to to lose weight in order to be healthier and to be more active with my family, if I get pregnant along the way so be it... I'll just start over again.

As for the other guy issue, I simply told DH that in his head what he may think happened between me in the other guy didn't. In his heart I hope he knows the truth and can believe what I've told him despite the rumors he's been told from others. I also told him that when he's able to forgive me for the wrong that I did to our marriage then I will tell him the the details of the night that things happened if he wants to hear them. However, with him still having so much rage about the course of events leading up to my one night stand and night of betrayal I don't think now or anytime soon will be the right time for him to hear such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.