Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Such A Baby!!



Here it is CD9, and I've got all my meds for this cycle (so far) in me. However, I couldn't inject myself. I was too nervous and scared. Last time I got the shots given to me in the office by the nurses, b/c I wasn't able to go to the injectible class to learn how to do them. So, this time around I was given a DVD and had to do it myself. DH had to do it actually. I was shaking so bad with the first injection that I dropped the syringe. After I explained to him how to do it, he was all to eager to inflict pain on me. I could of smacked him...LOL. He said it was his pay back for having to deal with me being bitchy all week on the C*lomid. I go for my E2 levels in the morning, and my first u/s is on Wednesday. I'm hoping that I don't have to do anymore shots, as I've been doing them around 8pm and DH works 7pm-7am, so he won't be here to give them to me, and I'll have to do them myself which I don't think I can do. Any way I'll keep you all posted, keep your fingers crossed for us.

3 comments:

  1. lol I recall Shane being very eager to give me injections not that trusted that gleam in his eye. I've been wondering how you're doing.. I hope we can chat soon.. it's been way too long chicky and I miss you!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT a baby! Ben always had to inject me with my meds. I am praying hard that this will be the cycle. I can't wait to see you at Brennen's party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now see, I have faith in you. I believe you can do whatever you have to do to get your baby. I'm not saying I envy you though, lol.

    I sure hope this is your magical cycle!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.