Monday, June 29, 2009

Ovulation Has Occured

WOOT!! I was starting to get depressed thinking these little follies were never going to make a difference in this cycle, that it was all going to be for nothing. I've been using OPKs everyday, and low and behold yesterday I had two BEAUTIFUL DARK lines. Today there was just one. So, I'm due for testing in 14days, and a beta on July 13th (more than 14days which I may request one sooner if I see a BFP on an HPT) if no AF. (That old hag had better not be showing her face around here for 9months....LOL fingers crossed.) Any way, so that is how things this cycle have shaped up. Fingers crossed all the BDing we've been doing has worked. Heck, I think we might just get in one more for good measure tonite. Least I get some fun out of this hormonal hell. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.