Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PAT Appts (Lap Update)

This past Saturday I had to get blood work done along with the usual weight, height, BP, blah blah blah for pre-admit testing (PAT). I have an appt. Friday to sign paperwork for the procedure, and I'll likely be scheduled on Tues or Wed for surgery. I'm so not looking forward to this...who would be?!?! I'm just hoping between now and then I lose this cold I have. I've been sick since the day after Easter. Started out with vomitting, and has progressed into the worst sinus cold this season. ARGH! I guess we'll see and I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are not feeling well.

    Let us know when your Lap. will be. I know you will be fine. I understand your fear though.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.