Thursday, April 9, 2009
UGH! Just thinking of this brings dread to my mind. Being out of commission for a few days just really isn't ideal, since DH doesn't want to take his vacation now and when he does take it I want us to be able to do something fun. But the facts are back in July of 2006 I had a mass on my right ovary. It was thought to be fluid filled but after a month of bcps never reduced in size. So, I had to go in for surgery then. Turns out it was tissue, mostly likely from scarring or something else. It was benign, and it was removed not to return until now. So, it's back bigger, and has been giving me a good deal of pain that I have mistakenly perceived as being kidney pain. I've had a battery of tests ran, and have been encouraged bcps again....however I've decided against them. Something in my gut is telling me to get this taken care of immediately surgically. So, this afternoon I'm back into the Dr. for more testing and hopefully if things play out how I want pre-admissions testing, with the surgery in the next week or two. I'm not looking forward to it, but I don't think anyone would be. My ray of sunshine in the storm (if you can call it that): moving on to TTC#2 with IFTs. Wish me luck!!