Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Job Interview Friday

After not working again for almost 2yrs I've decided to jump back into the work force. I have a job interview Friday at a daycare/child learning center. I'm very excited about it, and the position sounded promising. Plus, the woman/owner talked as though I pretty much had the job already based on my qualifications and experience with caring for others. This is something that I want to do and I'm looking forward to it. Plus, it may help *B* with his seperation anxiety. Speaking of that it's horrible DH nor I can leave his side without a total meltdown ensuing. It's getting bad. So, hopefully with him having to be at the sitter's throughout the day while I'm working will help him to adjust to this stage that he's in and overcome it a bit better I can only pray.

Any way, I'm looking forward to starting working again and I just thought that I would let you all know. I'll keep you posted on how things go.

1 comment:

  1. How did your interview go? When will you know if you got it?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.