Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy First Birthday Little Man!!!

PICS BELOW!!!

I can't believe that one year ago today I gave birth to you. You made all my dreams realities. My struggles with infertility ended and it was the happiest day of my life, and by far the first day to the beginning of new resposibilities. I couldn't of asked for a happier more pleasant baby, or a better miracle each day in the making. I love with all my heart, mind, body, and soul. You're growing way to fast, and I don't want to ever forget a moment. There are still times when I wish that I could shrink wrap you at this age, but I know I must let go of the shoe strings and let you grow up and thrive. And, of course that is what you are doing with this milestone today.

You are doing so many new things. It was like you woke up today, and decided I'm no longer a baby, and so all these new toddler traits are coming out in you. You decided today was the end of two naps a day. (Not my most favorite NEW thing that you are doing, but I'll survive.) You've started saying "uppy" (for your cuppy), and "choo-choo" for the trains that pass our house numerous times a day (gotta love living near RR tracks). You had been half crawling/half walking until today, and thus upon waking you decided crawling wasn't becoming of you anymore, and you're fully moblie on your feet now. About a week or so before today you broke yourself of a bottle during your little cold you had, and you formula broke yourself as well.

We celebrated your first birthday this past Saturday. You skipped your morning nap (the one that you've been skipping) so by the time 1pm came around you were exhausted and fell asleep at the beginning of the festivities. It didn't take you long to wake up though, and then you were set for the party. We all ate, the kids played games, you dove head first into your cake, and then you tried to open presents. There were lots of family members and friends there and I know at the end of the day you had a good time, b/c you were exhausted and slept very well that night. Some of your favorite gifts are your little push to go 4-wheeler and your pool.

I still can't believe that you're now a year old. So many memories I have from your first year, that I know you won't remember but I'll tell you about when you're older. I love you more than words could ever express, and again my dear sweet boy....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

One year ago today:
Diving into your smash cake at your party:

On your 4-wheeler:

You in your froggy pool (another present):


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY LOVE THE CAKE PICTURE

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.