Thursday, April 17, 2008

Plummeting Levels

My HcG is coming down from taking the meds for the chemical pregnancy. I'm still sad and frustrated about the whole situation, but I'm putting those feelings to use, and researching about it. I figured I should learn everything there is to know, and maybe possible ways to prevent it from happening again. Since this is the second time it's happened to me. It has also got me thinking about maybe there being a chromosonal issue causing it. If any of you reading this know anything about chemical pregnancies or have had one yourself I would like to hear about your experience. None-the-less I just need to try to make heads or tails of the situation at hand, so hopefully I can find peace with my emotions again.

2 comments:

  1. Catrisha,
    I'm so sorry. I understand the pain of losing a baby and know that this is a difficult time for you. I wish I could offer you some insite, but my loss was due to an ectopic pregnancy.

    (((Hugs)))
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.