Thursday, April 24, 2008


Finally my HcG level is below 10. It feels like it has taken an eternity to get it to come down. Now, I'm just debating on whether we should start TTC#2 or whether we should still wait. I mean when I found out about this chemical pregnancy we weren't even trying, and I didn't even know I was until I went in b/c of having bleeding for 20 some odd days. Now, I just feel as if we should jump into trying, b/c this is what happened before I found out I was pregnant with *B*, and two months later I found out I was pregnant with him.

I don't know I guess I'm just still trying to sort out my thoughts on this m/c and TTC#2. We had originally decided to start when *B* was 11months old, which isn't that far away, so maybe we'll keep at that. And, if it's meant to be before that then it's meant to be.


  1. Hey Catrisha.

    Things do happen for a reason and Brennen was meant for you, God knew he needed a mother just like you.I am sure there is another one out there in need and you will get prego in given time. You and I both never thought we would have ANY. I remember our talks for hours those nights when we would just BITCH BITCH BITCH. We proved us wrong...look at us.

    You can do it again.

  2. Catrisha,
    I was told to wait 3 months after the Methotrexate shot. I believe my doctor said this was a chemotherapy drug and needs to be completely out of your system. I would double check with your OB first.




I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.