Monday, December 10, 2007

What's Been Happening Around Here

My little man is doing much better than my last post. His only issue now is a bit of a runny nose, but that's not anything that I can't handle. He's doing so many new things that I can't keep up with them or remember to post most of them when they happen, but as he allows I'm going to try harder to do so. He's growing like a weed too. I'm excited about his first Christmas that is coming up. I know he's still really to young to know what it is or what is going on, but none-the-less I hope to make it special for him, and I hope that it's a memorable one. (Not memorable like last year's Christmas either aka the Christmas that my best friend became an angel.) In lieu of a more formal update which I don't really have time to post right now as it's late and I have to get up early to go see my GYN for my missing AF (Yes it's still missing and it's been since mid-Sept since I saw the old hag.) along with a BFN (not that I didn't expect one seeing as how you have to have an AF to have a BFP, and you have to have more sex than Cody and I do, also), I'm going to leave you with pictures of the Cheekster!!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.