Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Three "S-es" Invade My Life

Sleepliness.

Snot.

and.....

Sh*t.

Since Tuesday my baby has been one sick little boy. Of course I figured this would happen, since this past weekend we had highs in the 60's, and then Tuesday back came the nasty wintery snowy-rain mix and 30's. So, now he's sick. Poor little guy. He has a pedi. appt. tomorrow as his cold seems to be getting worse instead of better. I just hope that he quickly gets over this cold that he has. I also pray it's not RSV or a form of it. I'll be so happy for spring to get here and STAY here. I miss the warmer weather and even though the chirping of birds in the morning waking me up drives me batty...I miss that too. So, any way that is why I failed the blog challenge from COF. Hopefully I'll be able to jump back on the wagon next week, but until then I'm back to wiping or sucking out a snotty nose, changing sh*tty diapers, and getting ABSOLUTELY NO sleep. I'm not sure which I should feel more sorry for....my baby or myself??? Definitely him, although I think I'm catching what he's got, b/c I woke up congested. Who knows, just pray that we get rid of these sickies and FAST. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.