Monday, February 25, 2008

Where Do I Begin???

I have my 10min of down time from *B* as he's taking a nap, and......it's not in my arms (big accomplishment...I'm talking HUGE!!!!) Wouldn't you know I can't think of a single thing to write about.

I guess I can start with *B* updates:
He's sleeping through the night again from 8p-8a (knock vigorously on wood here). He's got his first tooth on the bottom left front.
He's working on teeth 2-4 though so I have my hands full with LOADS of crankiness. I'm not sure if I updated on the eye and CT scan appts.....but we found out that the twitching coming from his right eye, is a combo of a sluggish ocular muscle, and a bit of inter-cranial pressure due to inflamation. Since then he's been on an an anti-inflammatory, and seems to be doing better. Ocassionally his eye will twitch when he focuses, but nothing like it was. He goes back to the eye Dr. on his 1st birthday for a re-evaluation, and possibly glasses. I'm crossing my fingers that he doesn't need the latter part of that sentence, but since DH and I both have poor vision I sense somewhere down the line he'll probably need them. He'll be 8months old this Saturday. Only it seems like just yesterday he was born...my how time flies. He's in this weird crawling stage right now, which isn't an army crawl anymore, but it isn't regular crawling either. It's more along the lines of he's on his hands and feet, butt up in the air and moving...LOL. He either does this or is on hands and knees rocking back and forth, then lunges forward and brings his knees back up to his hands. He gets places doing both of these, it's just they are both unorthodox fashions of crawling. He's pulling himself up now as well. His vocabulary is the same, only he's added screaming "Uhhhhh" at the top of his lungs to get our attention. I'm sure there is lots more that I'm forgetting to document, but for the life of me I can't think of them right now.

For the time being this will have to do, since I need to make valuable use of my time while he's sleeping and DH is at work. (Speaking of DH, he got approved for his physical therapy today by BWC, so he'll be starting that soon.) So, I'm on the run once again........HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.