Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Creme de la Creme 2009

Have you ever checked out Mel at Stirrup Queen's: Creme de la Creme list. She started this in 2006 and it's become a huge hit. It compiles a list of the best posts from the previous year that YOU from the Adoption/Loss/Infertility blogosphere submit yourself. I submitted my blog entry today to become a part of the list, (I'm not on there yet but in the queue, so keep checking for me if you'd like) and now I challenge YOU my faithful Dreamers to look back on your posts of this past year and if you meet the criteria add yourself to the list as well. There are many ways to get to where you need to be to do this. You can click on Stirrup Queen's above and scroll down on her blog on the right hand side you'll fide the Creme de la Creme list and click there. You can click Creme de la Creme above and it'll take you to the list. You can click HERE and it'll take you to the form for actually submitting your entry. Or click this cute little button that Mel made below. Good Luck and I hope to see you there.

Creme
The Best of the Adoption/Loss/Infertility Blogs of 2009

PS: If you do add yourself let me know by leaving me a link in case you're just a blog stalker. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.