Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love Dare- Day 8

Day 8: Determine to become your spouse's biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your mind on your spouse and focus on their achievements, take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed. Song of Solomon 8:6, Proverbs 27:4, Deuteronomy 4:24, James 3:16, James 4:1-2, Romans 12:15

I got rid of the negatives list. I don't want to dwell on the bad things about my DH. He's a good man and has a good heart... I just wish that 100% of the time that tribute in him came shining through.

Any way, my DH has been ginseng hunting. He's trying to get enough of it so that when he goes to cash it in we'll get back a good bit of money to put toward our county fair coming up at the beginning of next or toward Christmas. Yesterday morning he got up before the rooster even crowed to go out hunting and when he came home he was beat. But, he came home with ALOT!!! I told him today that I was really excited that he was ginseng hunting again (which is huge in and of itself b/c he hasn't went since my FIL passed), and that I was excited that he'd gotten so much already. I told him I was really proud of him and that I couldn't wait for the fair or Christmas, b/c I knew he was working hard to make things good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments, they're the new HUG... so feel free to leave me one!! :) And PLEASE don't forget to check back for responses to your questions/comments as well.